How does MOLPay CASH work?
- Buyer shops at merchant website, then proceed to checkout and select MOLPay CASH as a payment method.
- Avenue86 initiates payment request to MOLPay.
- MOLPay generates Transaction ID and Verification Code to buyer.
- Buyer takes the Transaction ID and Verification Code to 7-Eleven outlet (with MOLPay logo ) to make cash payment.
- Once received the payment, 7-Eleven staff confirms the payment with a receipt.
- MOLPay updates Avenue86 on the payment status.
Step-By-Step Guide to Pay Via MOLPay CASH
CLICK on "Pay Now" Button to start making payment via MOLPay CASH.
CLICK on "Payment Options" on MOLPay Payment Page to select your preference of payment channel.
CLICK on "7-Elevan" Logo Button to pay cash at 7-Eleven via MOLPay system at 7-Eleven stores
a. Please note that there is a convenience fee of MYR1.00 applied on payment pay via 7-Eleven store.
b. Remember to TICK on the tick box after you readthe Terms of Services & Privary Policy
c. Press on PROCEED if you ready to confirm the transaction.
YES! Your payment barcode is generated, please print out this payment reference and bring to 7-Eleven (with MOLPay logo ) to proceed payment.
a. Key in your BCARD number here (if you have BCARD membership)
b. Please note that you have 48 hours to make payment, otherwise void (Refer to payment reference slip on the validity)